Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
Delays in pharmacy sales
Samuel Milne explores the actions buyers and sellers can take before a transaction to maximise their chances of avoiding potential delays.
Charles Russell Speechlys promotes eight to Partner
A further four have been promoted to Legal Director and 22 to Senior Associate.