Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
High Court challenge to legality of serious shortage protocols
David discusses Good Law Project's High Court application for permission to challenge the Human Medicines (Amendment) Regulations 2019.
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team advises on the sale of Gerald Simonds healthcare Ltd
Gerald Simonds Healthcare is highly respected in the assistive technology industry.