Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
1st Guildford Boys’ Brigade to receive grant from Charles Russell Speechlys Community Fund
1st Guildford Boys Brigade receive grant for new kayaking and camping equipment.
Webinar: Gender Pay Gap Reporting - what employers should be doing now
Listen to our lively discussion between experts Emma Bartlett, Duncan Lamont, Giles Jones.