Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team shortlisted for the 2021 South East Dealmakers Awards
Our Guildford team shortlisted at the Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2021 for Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Emergex Vaccines on $11m fundraising
Emergex is a UK-based biotechnology company and pioneers of developing synthetic ‘set point’ vaccines .