Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
Stamp Duty Land Tax on Pharmacies
An overview of property transactions when buying a new pharmacy.
Pharmacy Brief - June 2019
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief.