Dental Brief - April 2017
Welcome to the April edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- BDA commences proceedings against NHS England
- Dental patient charges rise
- CQC drops its fees for dental practices
- GDC – shifting the balance stakeholder meetings
- HPV action – views on vaccination
- 1% pay rise for dentists
- CQC new approach to inspections
We hope you find the information useful and enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual Charles Russell Speechlys contact.
To read the brief in full, please click here.
News & Insights
What does the Bawa-Garba case mean for pharmacists?
David Reissner examines what pharmacists can take from the Bawa-Garba case that has rocked medicine.
A guide to market entry applications for NHS pharmacy contracts in England
NHS contracts are valuable because they are hard to come by. Equally, if a new contract is granted, it can have devastating consequences.