Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Emergex Vaccines on $11m fundraising
Emergex is a UK-based biotechnology company and pioneers of developing synthetic ‘set point’ vaccines .
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of dental practice Feltham Dental
Feltham Dental was established in 1982, the business is an integral part of the community and has many generations of loyal patients.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises CareTech on the acquisition of Smartbox
Smartbox is a market-leading creator of software and hardware that helps disabled people without speech to live more independently.