Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
High Court challenge to legality of serious shortage protocols
David discusses Good Law Project's High Court application for permission to challenge the Human Medicines (Amendment) Regulations 2019.
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team advises on the sale of Gerald Simonds healthcare Ltd
Gerald Simonds Healthcare is highly respected in the assistive technology industry.