Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - December 2018
Welcome to the December edition of our Pharmacy Brief.
Are you legally responsible for care delivered by your pharmacy staff?
David Reissner discusses the implications of new guidance on the responsibility of pharmacy owners