Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
The menopause - can business afford to ignore the potential productivity loss of 14 million days a year?
It is clearly in the interests of business to retain the talent and experience of those working women who are dealing with the menopause.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kreos on growth capital investment in JenaValve Technologies, Inc.
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Kreos on its growth capital investment in a biotech company, JenaValve Technologies, Inc.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the Avicenna Pharmacy group
Juno Health further establishes its position as one of the largest pharmacy chains in the Northeast of England.