Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
How pharmacists can comply with GDPR
Pharmacies could be heavily fined if they break new data protection rules. Here is a guide on how to stay within the law.
It's difficult for pharmacies to find a data 'expert' in time for GDPR
David Reissner questions how the government is implementing the GDPR regulations across the pharmacy sector.