Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
What does the Bawa-Garba case mean for pharmacists?
David Reissner examines what pharmacists can take from the Bawa-Garba case that has rocked medicine.
A guide to market entry applications for NHS pharmacy contracts in England
NHS contracts are valuable because they are hard to come by. Equally, if a new contract is granted, it can have devastating consequences.