Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
Kiadis Pharma secures €20 million debt financing facility from Kreos Capital
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kreos Capital V Ltd on additional growth capital investment of €20 million in Kiadis Pharma NV
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kreos Capital on €20 million growth capital facility in Medtech company
Charles Russell Speechlys have advised Kreos Capital on its additional growth capital facility of €20 million in Cellnovo Limited
Smoothing over a pharmacy sale
There are things pharmacy owners can do which can help the due diligence process to go smoothly and minimise delays.