Dental Brief - September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of our Dental Brief. This edition includes:
- Meet the Charles Russell Speechlys team at the Dental Showcase
- Post-Brexit - dental roundupPeople with significant control ("PSE") and confirmation statements
- Dentist in trouble
- BDA seeking clarification on delivery of services
- Scottish dentist struck off
- GP patient survey - dental statsDecommissioning additional dental services and tender process
We hope you will find the brief useful and will enjoy reading it.
If you have any queries about it, please get in touch with Jenin Khanam, or your usual contact.
To read further, please click here.
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - September 2020
The September edition of our Pharmacy Brief
Relief for Private Dental Practices? – Update following the verdict of the FCA’s business interruption insurance test case
Providing clarity on compensations for dental practices who were forced to close due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dubai Family Business Law
William Reichert and Sarah Kadhum review The Government of Dubai issued Law No. 9 of 2020 Regulating Family-Owned Businesses in Dubai.