Financial Services Institutions Briefing February 2016
Welcome to the second edition of our Briefing for Financial Services Institutions.
This Briefing is aimed at institutions, large and small, providing financial services and products to clients in the UK and wider EEA market. We have designed the Briefing to include articles of equal interest to client relationship professionals as well as senior management, legal and compliance staff.
The focus will be on changes impacting on investment and credit products, wealth management, advisory and planning services.
The second edition includes:
- UCITS V and key protections for investors
- A positive approach to the Common Reporting Standards for trusts
- The receipt of monetary and non-monetary benefits under MiFID II
- The implementation of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Property Tax Update
- Charity Authorised Investment Funds
News & Insights
November - Newsletter - Financial Services Institutions Briefing
Welcome to the latest edition of our Financial Services Institutions Briefing.
Securing your assets - the proposed Bahrain Secured Transactions Law
The Central Bank of Bahrain has issued a proposal to updated the country's legislation governing tangible and intangible property.