Financial Services Institutions Briefing February 2016
Welcome to the second edition of our Briefing for Financial Services Institutions.
This Briefing is aimed at institutions, large and small, providing financial services and products to clients in the UK and wider EEA market. We have designed the Briefing to include articles of equal interest to client relationship professionals as well as senior management, legal and compliance staff.
The focus will be on changes impacting on investment and credit products, wealth management, advisory and planning services.
The second edition includes:
- UCITS V and key protections for investors
- A positive approach to the Common Reporting Standards for trusts
- The receipt of monetary and non-monetary benefits under MiFID II
- The implementation of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Property Tax Update
- Charity Authorised Investment Funds
News & Insights
Toolkit for the new Senior Managers and Certification Regime
Vanessa Walters sets out some of the key principles of the regime and how FCA regulated firms can best prepare for it.
Initial Coin Offerings - an unregulated minefield
Jamie Cartwright and Thomas Plowman explore the largely unregulated minefield of Initial Coin Offerings and the potential for litigation.