Helping business owners prepare for exit
If you are looking to sell your business it is important to start work preparing the business for sale a significant period ahead of the proposed exit.
In this video, we cover the following key areas which need to be addressed ahead of and during a sale:
- What are your key priorities when thinking about a business sale – what should be the first things to address in preparation for a sale
- How to choose the right buyer and the importance of competitive tension
- How to choose the right advisers to support you through the process
- Efficient processes to adopt to help keep management distraction to a minimum
- Tips to avoid post sale disputes
Charles Russell Speechlys is one of only a handful of major international law firms which combine a leading private wealth practice with a significant business law capacity - we advise private equity and venture capital investors, HNW investors, founders and investee companies across the entire life cycle of investment, from start-up/seed fundraisings, through the various rounds of investment to exit.
As a result of our long experience in this area, we understand business owners’ unique requirements when selling a business.
This article was first published in Business Reporter. View the original here.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys shortlisted at EIS Association Awards 2017
The Awards recognise excellence in the EIS and SEIS industry, from start-ups graduating from incubators to more established businesses.
Charles Russell Speechlys once again shortlisted for Deal of the Year at the Insider South East Dealmakers Awards
The awards celebrate the region’s corporate finance community, recognising excellence in the legal, accounting and banking sectors.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises OKA on sale to Investindustrial
OKA is a British luxury furniture brand, co-founded by Lady Annabel Astor and designers Sue Jones and Lucinda Waterhouse.