Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Thanks, but no thanks! British athletes take aim at the British Olympic Association
Commentary and analysis on the latest developments regarding the personal sponsorship rights of Olympic athletes.
Court of Appeal gives Code operators food for thought
The Upper Tribunal's decision may cause some difficulties for certain operators going forward despite the victory for landowners.