Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Q&A: Mitigating empty rates
Timothy Morshead QC and James Souter answer queries on schemes to reduce empty rates liability.
Thumbs up – A company that embeds the Like button on its website can be considered a data controller jointly with Facebook
Companies that embed the Facebook “Like” button within their website pages can be considered as a joint data controller.