Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Market Abuse Regulation Breakfast, 25 April 2018
Discussing developments and practical approaches to issues that have arisen since MAR came into force.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises discoverIE Group plc on Dutch manufacturer Santon Group
Santon is a Dutch based designer and manufacturer of custom switches for electronic applications.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises management of MRH on £1.2 billion MRH sale
Together, MRH and MFG will operate more than 900 petrol and convenience retail sites across the UK.