Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders of Prescient Financial Intelligence on sale to Quilter Private Client Advisers
Prescient is an independent financial adviser firm that offers bespoke financial planning advice.
Operational Resilience third party service provision and outsourcing - the new normal
The Bank of England,the PRA and the FCA published consultation papers to implement a stronger regulatory framework.
Focus Antitrust - 22 January 2020
The latest edition of our regular Focus Antitrust update.