Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Focus Antitrust - 6 August 2020
The latest edition of our regular Focus Antitrust update.
The Need for Speed - is Modular Construction the answer?
Speed is essential but careful thought is needed to avoid repeating the mistakes of the past.
Routine Maintenance or Major Repair? The meaning of ‘design life’ obligations
Going forward, parties to construction contracts should note that ‘design life’ may equate to ‘lifetime to first major repair’.