Practical Law AIM MAR briefing
Impact of MAR on AIM Companies
The Practical Law Corporate team hosted a breakfast briefing on how AIM companies are dealing with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The session included a brief overview of MAR given by Victoria Younghusband, Partner for Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, focusing on the implications for AIM companies and their advisers, and was followed by a panel discussion and answer session.
The panel comprised:
- Nick Gibbon (Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP) (Panel Chair)
- Jon Gerty (Head of Regulation and Compliance, Shore Capital Group Limited)
- Michael Higgins (Non- Executive Chairman, Ebiquity plc)
- Theresa Wallis (Non-executive Chairman, LiDCO Group plc)
- Victoria Younghusband (Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP)
To view the slides from Victoria Younghusband's presentation please click here
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises AgDevCo on investment into Rwandan maize producer and on Ugandan joint venture
AgDevCo is a social impact investor and project developer operating exclusively in the agriculture sector in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Transparency as a rule
It is time to register in the Luxembourg Register of Effective Beneficiaries.