Insolvency regimes: challenges, developments and opportunities. A cross border view between the UK and India webinar
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing, the prospect of continued global economic challenges is very real.
Join Charles Russell Speechlys in partnership with The Law Society of England and Wales, Khaitan & Co and ASA & Associates for a UK-India cross border analysis of:
- Insolvency regimes and a highlight of key differences
- Particular challenges posed by the regimes and the impact of COVID-19
- Recent updates and relief
- Looking ahead at industry expectations from the regimes
Our expert panel includes:
- Stephen Denyer, Director of Strategic Relationships, The Law Society of England and Wales
- Jason Freedman, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Himanshu Srivastava, Partner, ASA & Associates
- Rajeev Vidhani, Partner, Khaitan & Co
A Q&A session led by Stephen Denyer will follow.
Date / Time: 20 January 2021 / 12:00 - 13:00
News & Insights
Data protection in the spotlight
Companies increasingly seek to further streamline their operations with the assistance of AI.
UK work and business mobility in a post-Brexit world
After a long and drawn out process, freedom of movement between the UK and the EU has ended.