A Cyber Central Webinar: Making Cheltenham the UK Cyber Capital
With the new Cyber Central garden community development "set to transform Cheltenham" into the UK's leading technology hub, the opportunities for local and national involvement are endless.
We are delighted to be hosting a webinar and panel discussion with a number of guest speakers, who will be covering the vision, delivery, legal aspects, impact on rental markets of the Cyber development and much more:
- Jonathan Morley, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Helen Hutton, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Tim Atkins, Cheltenham Borough Council
- Gordon Isgrove, Avison Young
- Reid Derby, Cyber Innovation Ecosystem lead for Cyber Central UK
- Paul Fong, Ridge
- Ian Brothwood, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Dorian Wragg, Bruton Knowles
News & Insights
Sustainable repurposing and planning
What new opportunities investors and developers have to meet new demands n this ever-changing environment?
Charles Russell Speechlys present at EIS Association Autumn Technical Seminar 2020
Our presentation covered the tax and corporate considerations for companies preparing for a possible exit.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the owners of Safeonline LLP on its sale to Howden Broking Group Limited
Safeonline LLP has a proprietary insurtech platform, iQ, which will offer the capability to provide cyber insurance capability.