Asset Recovery and Worldwide Enforcement
In a globalised world businesses and individuals hold assets across multiple jurisdictions providing a challenge when disputes arise and judgments or awards are obtained.
The panel will discuss processes and strategies for asset recovery and enforcement in key jurisdictions in Europe, the Middle East and Asia drawing on their experience handling litigation, arbitration and cross-border investigations.
- Patrick Gearon, Charles Russell Speechlys, Bahrain
- Charlotte Pender, Charles Russell Speechlys, London
- Frédéric Jeannin, Charles Russell Speechlys, Paris
- Bruno Ledrappier, Charles Russell Speechlys, Geneva
- Genevieve Ku, Charles Russell Speechlys, Hong Kong
- Steve Holt, Grant Thornton, London
Following the webinar you will have an opportunity to network with the speakers and other members of our team.
Date / Time: 18 November 2020 / 08:00 - 09:00
News & Insights
Midshore or Midtown?
Our panel will discuss how Latin American international wealth structuring is changing, current trends and the impact of economic substance.
Infra.law - Autumn 2020
Click here to read the latest edition of our construction and infrastructure publication, Infra.Law.