Safeguarding in the Digital Age
With the ever-growing use of technology, it is time for organisations to assess the suitability of their safeguarding policies in this digital age. In doing so, we must ask the question “is technology a help or a hindrance?"
As part of our Integrity Services series, we will be hosting a discussion on safeguarding on 24 September, addressing issues particularly in the sport and charity sectors. How does technology impact safeguarding? What do organisations need to look out for to ensure that they are protecting young people and vulnerable adults?
The evening will consist of lively discussion and debate followed by networking drinks, featuring:
- Edward Craig, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Kate Gallafent QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Professor Andy Phippen, Professor of Social Responsibility in IT, University of Plymouth
- David Wright, Director, UK Safer Internet Centre
- John Downes, Head of Youth and Sport, StreetGames
Date / Time: 24 September 2019 / 17:30 - 21:00
News & Insights
A right to construct new dwellings
Tax efficient gifting – a silver lining of COVID-19
If there is a silver lining in the current economic situation it might be that it creates opportunities for tax efficient gifts to be made.