It's About Time!
The industry’s holy trinity of time, cost and quality is well known and yet unlocking the treatment of delay remains a continual challenge.
At this seminar, we will provide an update on the latest Court of Appeal decision which deals with apportioning risk in the event of delay (North Midland Building Limited v Cyden Homes Limited) and provide clear answers on some of the most frequently asked questions on time including:
- What is the standard treatment of extension of time entitlement under major standard forms and how is this changed in negotiations?
- How is delay assessed?
- What is “concurrency” and why does it present so many issues in construction claims for time?
- How will Cyden affect the market position on risk allocation for concurrent delay?
- What are the common pitfalls for delay claims?
- What is the SCL Delay Protocol all about, and should I use it?
This seminar will be held in all three of our UK offices:
Charles Russell Speechlys, 5 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7RD
Date / Time: 14 November 2018 / 17:30 - 20:00
Charles Russell Speechlys, One London Square, Cross Lanes, Guildford GU1 1UN
Date / Time: 21 November 2018 / 16:30 - 19:00
Charles Russell Speechlys, Compass House, Lypiatt Road, Cheltenham GL50 2QJ
Date / Time: 27 November 2018 / 16:00 - 18:30
To register your interest in attending, please contact our Events Team.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises N+1 Singer Advisory LLP on its £81m tender offer
Charles Russell Speechlys acted for N+1 Singer Advisory LLP in regards with a tender offer on behalf of the shareholders of Checkit Plc.
Focus Antitrust - 11 December 2019
The latest edition of our regular Focus Antitrust update.
Barca’s €100m tech fund and the rise of sports organisations as technology investors
The lure of tech investment opportunities is causing sports organisations to step out of their comfort zone and become investors themselves.