Reimagining a sustainable future for construction
We are pleased to announce the details of the latest construction sector panel discussion in our “Reimagining Construction” series. Our expert panel will be examining what sustainability should mean for the construction sector going forwards. They will debate:
- The future of the sustainability agenda in the industry – who leads and how?
- The potential impact of technology on sustainable construction
- How to best incentivise sustainable development / construction in the private sector
Our panel will include:
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, CBE – Britain’s leading environmentalist and writer, who has been described as "Britain’s most influential green thinker".
- Terri Wills – CEO of the World Green Building Council.
- Mathewe Bennett – from UK main contractor Willmott Dixon
The panel will be chaired by our partner David Savage, Head of the Construction & Infrastructure.
Date / Time: 7 November 2017 / 08:00-10:00
News & Insights
Ofcom publishes recommendations on making on-demand services accessible
Following receipt of consultation responses, Ofcom publishes its public statement on making on-demand services accessible.
Q&A: The problem of short-term lets
Lauren Fraser and Edward Francis address the problem of short-term lets.