Reimagining a sustainable future for construction
We are pleased to announce the details of the latest construction sector panel discussion in our “Reimagining Construction” series. Our expert panel will be examining what sustainability should mean for the construction sector going forwards. They will debate:
- The future of the sustainability agenda in the industry – who leads and how?
- The potential impact of technology on sustainable construction
- How to best incentivise sustainable development / construction in the private sector
Our panel will include:
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, CBE – Britain’s leading environmentalist and writer, who has been described as "Britain’s most influential green thinker".
- Terri Wills – CEO of the World Green Building Council.
- Mathewe Bennett – from UK main contractor Willmott Dixon
The panel will be chaired by our partner David Savage, Head of the Construction & Infrastructure.
Date / Time: 7 November 2017 / 08:00-10:00
News & Insights
ECM and Brexit: business as usual?
We consider how ECM could be affected by the UK's impending departure from the EU
Clarification on Outsourcing Guidance for using Cloud in the Financial Services Sector – which rules apply?
Important announcements by the FCA and the EBA clarifying guidance on outsourcing to the cloud and third party IT Services.
KO for illegal streaming servers – the continuing fight against copyright infringement
A High Court case shows that sports rights holders are keen to protect the revenues that can be generated from ownership of such rights.