Reimagining a sustainable future for construction
We are pleased to announce the details of the latest construction sector panel discussion in our “Reimagining Construction” series. Our expert panel will be examining what sustainability should mean for the construction sector going forwards. They will debate:
- The future of the sustainability agenda in the industry – who leads and how?
- The potential impact of technology on sustainable construction
- How to best incentivise sustainable development / construction in the private sector
Our panel will include:
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, CBE – Britain’s leading environmentalist and writer, who has been described as "Britain’s most influential green thinker".
- Terri Wills – CEO of the World Green Building Council.
- Mathewe Bennett – from UK main contractor Willmott Dixon
The panel will be chaired by our partner David Savage, Head of the Construction & Infrastructure.
Date / Time: 7 November 2017 / 08:00-10:00
News & Insights
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The government announced their Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to help pay the wages of employees not working.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises AIQ Ltd on Main Market readmission and reverse takeover of AI codes
Charles Russell Speechlys has assisted AIQ Ltd on the completion of the acquisition of AI Codes and on Main Market readmission.
Grounded? ‘Exceptional circumstances’ and the UK tax residence test
HMRC have updated their guidance on the UK’s Statutory Residence Test in light of the temporary grounding of individuals due to Covid-19.