Reimagining a sustainable future for construction
We are pleased to announce the details of the latest construction sector panel discussion in our “Reimagining Construction” series. Our expert panel will be examining what sustainability should mean for the construction sector going forwards. They will debate:
- The future of the sustainability agenda in the industry – who leads and how?
- The potential impact of technology on sustainable construction
- How to best incentivise sustainable development / construction in the private sector
Our panel will include:
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, CBE – Britain’s leading environmentalist and writer, who has been described as "Britain’s most influential green thinker".
- Terri Wills – CEO of the World Green Building Council.
- Mathewe Bennett – from UK main contractor Willmott Dixon
The panel will be chaired by our partner David Savage, Head of the Construction & Infrastructure.
Date / Time: 7 November 2017 / 08:00-10:00
News & Insights
Charity Connect: Summer Drinks
Join us at our Charity Connect Summer Drinks Reception this July
How to avoid :( when terminating a contract
Read about the first case to involve the use of emojis in a commercial context.
The only way is up? How emerging national planning policy will increase pressure on building height and density
The Government is targeting the construction of 300,000 net additional homes every year, but where should all the new development go?