Reimagining a sustainable future for construction
We are pleased to announce the details of the latest construction sector panel discussion in our “Reimagining Construction” series. Our expert panel will be examining what sustainability should mean for the construction sector going forwards. They will debate:
- The future of the sustainability agenda in the industry – who leads and how?
- The potential impact of technology on sustainable construction
- How to best incentivise sustainable development / construction in the private sector
Our panel will include:
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, CBE – Britain’s leading environmentalist and writer, who has been described as "Britain’s most influential green thinker".
- Terri Wills – CEO of the World Green Building Council.
- Mathewe Bennett – from UK main contractor Willmott Dixon
The panel will be chaired by our partner David Savage, Head of the Construction & Infrastructure.
Date / Time: 7 November 2017 / 08:00-10:00
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H2 2020 deal highlights
Our highlights over the past 6 months are now available.
Haliburton v Chubb: The final say on an arbitrator’s duty of disclosure
We consider some of the key points when appointed arbitrators do not agree on the appointment of the third arbitrator as chairman.
Understanding Rules of Origin under the Brexit Agreement
The UK-EU TCA came into effect on 31st December 2020, what does it mean for importers and exporters? and what does Rules of Origin mean?