Gender pay gap reporting – what employers should be doing now
The headline news in July of the BBC’s large gender pay gap in senior positions was hard to miss and by April 2018 every company with 250+ employees must complete and publish a report on their own gender pay gap.
Tune in to our lively discussion between experts Emma Bartlett, Employment partner, Duncan Lamont, Consultant Media Litigator (specialising in reputation management) and Giles Jones, HR Consultant from Inglis Jones Kincaid Ltd.
Topics will include:
- Practical guidance on the steps needed to comply with your obligations
- Ways to present the data including the use of contextual narratives to accompany it
- Guidance on internal employee communication management
- Steps you should take to ensure that you are not exposed to claims for equal pay
- Actions to minimise the damage to your organisation’s reputation if the report discloses a significant gender pay gap
Date / Time: Wednesday 8 November 2017 / 12:30-13:30
News & Insights
ICO publishes guidance on responding to subject access requests
Taking a closer look at the ICO's recently published Guidance on the right of access and how to apply it in practice .
Extension of Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
Reviewing the points of the government’s announcement about the Extended Furlough Scheme.