One of the reasons why the GDPR has caused such a stir, is that it not only creates tighter data protection obligations but the penalties for breaching the provisions have also been bolstered markedly.
How we can help
We offer a comprehensive solution for businesses who are affected by the new General Data Protection Regulation, which includes:
- conducting an initial scoping exercise
- analysing jurisdiction and the extra-territorial applicability of the GDPR to the organisation
- assisting with internally led and externally led data audits and data-mapping exercises (where appropriate, in partnership with our selected technology consultancy partner)
- providing compliance reports and assisting with compliance programmes
- advice and support in the implementation of GDPR compliance measures, including in relation to policies, procedures and contractual measures providing bespoke training programmes.
We have partnered with specialist consultants, such as IT Lab, to assist businesses with a GDPR audit to support their implementation plan. We would be delighted to share more information with you about this and about how we can help with other GDPR compliance work streams.
Our guide to GDPR
You can download our guide to GDPR below, where we highlight the main changes to the current data protection law and offer some key tips to ensure that you are taking the necessary steps in becoming GDPR compliant.
Our GDPR Insights
News & Insights
GDPR in the spotlight: lessons learnt one year in
Join us as we take stock of the effects of GDPR, identify some key trends in compliance and start to predict the longer term impact.
High Court “Pitching In” with new guidance on the use of interim injunctions in copyright infringement case
Guidance on factors to take into account when considering whether an interim injunction should be granted in case of copyright infringement.