Our dedicated Occupier Services team has extensive experience of advising companies on disposals, acquisitions, HQ relocations, exit strategies, restructuring and regearing, outsourcing, sale and leasebacks and portfolio management. We also work closely with our UK clients on their international real estate interests, either in the UK, or through our Global network.
Our occupier services team
We provide a full-service offering drawing on the integrated resources of our real estate, planning, construction, property litigation, commercial, corporate, employment and tax teams.
We also provide the comprehensive seamless service that both UK and international occupiers require in specialist areas such as telecoms, sustainability, environmental, corporate and financial structures. In addition, our experts are adept at working with our clients' professional advisers both nationally and internationally.
How we can help you
- We invest time and effort to truly understand your business and business strategy in order for us to deliver your vision.
- Delivery of your new premises on time, on budget and with minimal amount of disturbance to your business.
- Expert input at the deal structuring stage to ensure a commercial deal that is legally robust.
- Management of your timetable so that you can plan the future of your business.
- Years of combined experience allow us to provide creative solutions to difficult problems and to anticipate and mitigate risk.
- In-depth knowledge of UK law and the UK property market that helps non-UK law firms and overseas clients understand how to achieve their strategic goals
Highlights of our experience
- Acting for Avison Young in relation to their West End office move to recently refurbished premises at Berkeley Square House, taking a lease for a term of ten years. We have also provided Avison Young with advice and assistance on their exit from existing premises.
- Acting for Allfunds Bank in relation to their acquisition of their space (17,000 sq. ft.) in a brand new building at Fitzroy Place, London W1 on two separate leases. Subsequently we have acted for Allfunds in the disposal of one of those floors to Netflix Services UK Ltd.
- Acting for FTSE 250 investment and wealth management services provider, Rathbone Brothers plc on their move to Stanhope Mitsubishi’s new 160,000 sq. ft. City development, 8 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2 from 1 Curzon Street, Mayfair, the previous MI5 HQ.
- Acting for IQVIA Limited on its disposal of leasehold premises at Green Park, Reading to Virgin Media Limited and simultaneous acquisition of leasehold premises at M&G’s development at Forbury Place, Reading.
- Acting for Silver Lake Europe LLP in relation to their entry into a new UK headquarter lease in Grosvenor Street of approximately 10,000 square feet of space. We have recently acted for Silver Lake on their renewal lease of those leases.
- Acting on Royal Caribbean’s HQ at The Heights in Weybridge. We helped We helped Royal Caribbean to take and fit out additional space to expand its UK headquarters at the prestigious The Heights development, which forms part of the historic Brooklands estate in Weybridge.
- Advising NEC UK Limited on a complex restructuring of the occupation of its headquarters building.
- We have recently exchanged an agreement for lease, acting for Montagu Evans in their move to new City building 70 St Marys Axe. This will be a headquarters move for Montagu Evans from the West End to 25,000 sq ft of grade A space in the City.
News & Insights
Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards: what all office occupiers should know
Reviewing what impact the minimum energy efficiency standards have on office occupiers.
COVID-19 – The long term impacts on the office occupier market
Analyzing how the prolonged period of remote working will impact the office occupier market.