At the heart of our multi-disciplinary Real Estate practice is our commercial and mixed use development team.
Serving a host of clients, including major and niche developers, landowners (both public and private sector), investors and funders, Charles Russell Speechlys has one of the largest development practices in the UK, led by our expert real estate, planning and construction partners. Our projects encompass a wide range of sectors, including office, residential and mixed use schemes, industrial and warehouse properties, leisure developments and major regeneration projects. We provide practical, timely and innovative advice tailored to our client’s needs.
Our expertise includes:
- Site acquisition and complex land assembly, including through compulsory purchase
- Development agreements of all types, including pre-lettings, options, forward funding agreements, joint venture, partnership and land promotion arrangements
- All aspects of planning, from strategic advice on applications, section 106 and infrastructure agreements, project management of appeals and court challenges
- Construction services, including procurement
- Letting, funding and eventual sale
We are proud to highlight a selection of our recent work highlights.
News & Insights
Property Patter: Episode 4 - Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR): seize the day and seize the goods
In this episode we look at Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery.
Transforming the high street - important changes to permitted development rights
We summarise some of the key changes to those with property, or who are operating businesses, on the high street.