The Real Estate development market is a changing.
As one of the largest, market-leading commercial and mixed-use development practices in the UK, we are uniquely positioned to cater for the ever-changing Real Estate development industry.
We provide practical, timely and innovative advice tailored to your needs. The size of our group enables our people to develop specialist knowledge and expertise in specific areas, rather than being generalists. We are one of the very few firms able to cope with the different requirements and skills required for both large corporate institutions and high net worth individuals/families. We are proud to provide practical, timely and innovative advice tailored to your needs.
Whether you are a major or niche developer, a landowner (both public and private sector), an investor or a funder, we will work with you to reduce risk, find opportunities and achieve your business goals.
Our expertise includes:
- Site acquisition and complex land assembly, including through compulsory purchase
- Development agreements of all types, including pre-lettings, options, forward funding agreements, joint venture, partnership and land promotion arrangements
- All aspects of planning, from strategic advice on applications, section 106 and infrastructure agreements, project management of appeals and court challenges
- Construction services, including procurement
- Letting, funding and eventual sale
We can support you across a range of sectors, including
- Life sciences;
- residential and mixed use schemes;
- logistic, industrial and warehouse properties;
- retail and leisure; and
- major regeneration projects.
If you’d like more information on our team please do contact us, or click here to read more about our Real Estate team.
We are proud to highlight a selection of our recent work highlights.
News & Insights
Restrictive Covenants: public interest under s.84 Law of Property Act 1925
Taking a closer look at The Supreme Court's recent decision in relation to restrictive covenants.
Will housing replace the high street?
Consultation on further expansion of permitted development rights.