The planning system is complex with numerous legislative and policy changes over recent years.
The new planning white paper, new environmental regulations and planning reforms, have only added additional pressures and risks for developers.
It is important that you interpret the planning rules correctly, to ensure any proposed developments are viable and deliverable in the new environment. Whether you are a developer, landowner or investor, we can assist you with tailored commercial planning and environmental advice, particularly in London, where our knowledge of practice across the Boroughs helps smooth the planning application process.
We can advise you at all stages of the planning lifecycle, including strategic input at the outset to the management of planning applications and appeals. We work closely with our Real estate & construction teams to tackle your situation from every angle, providing a comprehensive and robust service.
Our planning & environmental expertise includes:
- strategies for securing a robust planning permission and other consents
- section 106 agreements and community infrastructure levy
- highways and infrastructure
- environmental due diligence and compliance advice
- advice on environmental impact and habitat assessments
- hydrocarbon planning
- compulsory purchase and compensation
- appeals, enforcement, judicial review and statutory challenges
- strategic land advice for institutions, landed estates and other landowners
- planning application process, CIL and planning and infrastructure agreements for housebuilders.
We will work collaboratively with you to get to know your business and your needs. Whether you require clear, accurate advice on the latest planning reforms or guidance on a major project, we are here to support you and your business. If you would like more information on the latest planning updates, click here.