Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) is at the forefront of the Government’s efforts to solve the housing crisis and is becoming increasingly important as it sits alongside traditional housebuilding.
As London’s Mayor Sadiq Kahn has reportedly set up a new taskforce calling for direct MMC investment, it has never been more clear how important MMC and Modular construction is becoming to the sector.
We can support you with any aspect of Regeneration. With a large practice and clients and connections across the construction industry, we can assist you through the complicated tender processes and use our extensive insight to help you overcome challenges, whether domestically or internationally.
Our Modern Methods of Construction legal expertise includes:
- Hands on experience advising clients on modular construction projects
- Site acquisition and complex land assembly, including through compulsory purchase
- Development agreements of all types, including pre-lettings, options, forward funding agreements, joint venture, partnership and land promotion arrangements
- All aspects of planning, from strategic advice on applications, section 106 and infrastructure agreements, project management of appeals and court challenges
- Construction services, including procurement
- Letting, funding and eventual sale
We have acted for 6 of the 10 largest housebuilders in the UK, as well as a number of dedicated modular housing providers. Please click the link below to read our sector insights.