Our team sensitively and efficiently administers UK and non-UK estates, dealing with all tax issues, including the variation of Wills and the implementation of post-death tax-saving and asset protection strategies.
What do we do? Anything and everything that is required following a death:
- obtaining grants of representation both offshore (in conjunction with local lawyers) and onshore
- advising on complex succession issues;
- advising personal representatives (together or individually) on their responsibilities
- providing a full tax compliance service in estate administration and to ensure the most tax-effective devolution of the estate, and
- advising on beneficiary rights.
We are frequently asked to wind up and co-ordinate international estates, often with assets of substantial value held in a variety of jurisdictions. These will often involve complex succession law, tax and family issues.
News & Insights
29 lawyers ranked in Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2017
We performed extremely well and received some fantastic feedback from clients and contacts.
Wealth Matters - Summer 2017
Welcome to the Summer 2017 edition of Wealth Matters, our regular publication for UK-based private clients.