Our team sensitively and efficiently administers UK and non-UK estates, dealing with all tax issues, including the variation of Wills and the implementation of post-death tax-saving and asset protection strategies.
What do we do? Anything and everything that is required following a death:
- obtaining grants of representation both offshore (in conjunction with local lawyers) and onshore
- advising on complex succession issues;
- advising personal representatives (together or individually) on their responsibilities
- providing a full tax compliance service in estate administration and to ensure the most tax-effective devolution of the estate, and
- advising on beneficiary rights.
We are frequently asked to wind up and co-ordinate international estates, often with assets of substantial value held in a variety of jurisdictions. These will often involve complex succession law, tax and family issues.
Non-Dom Tax Reforms
On 5 December 2016, the Government published fragments of the Finance Bill 2017, plus a response to the August 2016 consultation.
Charles Russell Speechlys partners Christopher Page and William Begley both named in eprivateclient's 50 most influential 2017
ePrivate Client’s 50 Most Influential is now recognised as the definitive list of leaders.