The Charles Russell Speechlys Private Property team focuses on providing practical advice with a commercial approach.
We have exceptional knowledge of local markets and the deal processes involved, and as well as keeping our clients informed throughout the process, we pride ourselves on a quick and efficient service. We provide clear advice to our clients so that they fully understand the legal consequences of what they will take on if they buy or sell a property.
Our expertise includes:
- UK residential and investment property acquisition and disposal
- leasehold enfranchisement
- international project acquisition and management
- property consultancy - portfolio management, lettings and disposals
- planning considerations, and
- construction and building contracts
- landed estates and country houses
- farms and agriculture
- rural estate management.
We also have particular experience in handling substantial tax-driven property transactions for wealthy UK and international individuals, companies, and trustees. As part of a unified service, we work closely with our international tax and wealth structuring team to ensure that acquisitions of UK residential property are conducted in the most tax efficient manner, particularly for non-domiciled or non-resident clients.
News & Insights
Landed Estates: The Whole Estate Plan
How the current market demonstrates the need for a clear whole estate plan rather than approaching each matter in isolation.