The private property market has been particularly buoyant on the back of the health crisis, driven by tax breaks such as Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) relief and lifestyle changes.
The Land Registry have recently made changes, so it is easier for us to support you virtually, such as allowing digital signing. This more flexible virtual support will also help international buyers.
Overseas property investment in the UK
Our private property lawyers, can support you on tax-driven property transactions, as part of a unified service, we work closely with our international Tax and Wealth structuring team, particularly for non-domiciled or non-resident clients.
Our private property law expertise includes:
- buying and selling of UK residential and investment property
- leasehold enfranchisement
- property consultancy - portfolio management, lettings and disposals
- landed estates and country houses
- international clients purchasing UK property
- farms and agriculture
- equine properties
- rural estate management
- property disputes
- planning considerations, and
- construction and building contracts.
For more information about our management and succession planning for those owning landed estates and heritage property, please click here.