The private property market has been particularly buoyant on the back of the health crisis, driven by tax breaks such as Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) relief and life style changes.
The Land Registry have recently made changes so it is easier for us to support you virtually, such as allowing digital signing. This more flexible virtual support will also help international buyers.
We can support you on tax driven property transactions, as part of a unified service, we work closely with our international tax and wealth structuring team, particularly for non-domiciled or non-resident clients.
Our expertise includes:
- buying and selling of UK residential and investment property
- leasehold enfranchisement
- property consultancy - portfolio management, lettings and disposals
- landed estates and country houses
- international clients purchasing UK property
- farms and agriculture
- rural estate management
- property disputes
- planning considerations, and
- construction and building contracts.
For more information about our management and succession planning for those owning landed estates and heritage property, please click here.
News & Insights
Landed Estates: The Whole Estate Plan
How the current market demonstrates the need for a clear whole estate plan rather than approaching each matter in isolation.