Dealing with restructuring and insolvency issues is often complex, challenging and time critical.
Access to an experienced and specialist legal team which is responsive, commercially minded and quick thinking can make a real difference to the outcome of your situation.
Our Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency practice carries out the full range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work. We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors and stakeholders.
Our services include:
- restructuring of solvent and insolvent companies
- pre-formal insolvency advice and planning
- advice on directors’ duties and liabilities in relation to distressed or insolvent companies
- formal insolvencies, including administrations, liquidations (solvent and insolvent) and bankruptcies
- security reviews on existing or proposed loans
- strategic acquisitions of insolvent businesses and assets from insolvency practitioners
- advice to investors in distressed or insolvent companies
- litigation and recovery actions
- asset tracing
- directors’ disqualification proceedings
- LPA Receiverships, and
- cross-border insolvency and COMI issues.
The Charles Russell Speechlys CRI team consists of 18 dedicated insolvency fee-earners and is ranked in Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for both London and the South.
News & Insights
Commercial Litigation and Private Client teams are shortlisted for The Legal Business Awards 2017
Design Museum reopens at stunning new home
Charles Russell Speechlys was delighted to advise the Museum on its relocation