Our significant expertise and in-depth knowledge in strategic protection and commercialisation for all forms of intellectual property rights is widely recognised.
Our team advises clients with all intellectual property transactions, including their most important and complicated ones and we are well known as a leading practice for this speciality, particularly in regards to transactions with cross-border implications.
We work closely with our clients to develop and commercialise portfolios of all kinds of intellectual property. In the process, we assess the intellectual property against the commercial backdrop and advise on the best means of achieving your objectives, which may include augmenting the portfolio.
- Advice on all forms of transactions and agreements relating to the commercialisation of all forms of intellectual property, including acquisition, disposal and licensing;
- Advice on intellectual property holding structures and re-structuring;
- Joint ownership and commercialisation agreements, often in the context of the development of rights and split commercialisation;
- Protocols for management of intellectual property, including jointly owned portfolios or pools of property;
- Related agreements such as research and development agreements, confidentiality undertakings, and various contracts and practical arrangements for protecting know-how;
- Franchising, merchandising, sponsorship and other forms of transaction based on brands.
News & Insights
IP in a Pod: Social Media
What IP issues surround the use and protection of hashtags, memes, GIFs and stickers?
Webinar: Deal or no deal?
How will EU trade marks and designs be protected after Brexit?