People & HR Services
With the introduction of Giles Inglis-Jones as People and HR Consultant our employment team has increased the services that we are able to offer clients, delivering people and employee-related workplace solutions and resolutions across a broad range of business sectors.
Giles is a commercially-focused People and HR consultant and has an excellent track record in resolving and implementing reputationally-sensitive and challenging people-related projects for large numbers of clients.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- senior, highly-charged and complex investigations
- grievance investigations and hearings
- claims and disciplinaries
- managing out of senior employees, CEOs downwards
- redundancy and restructuring
- job evaluations
- equal pay audits and implementation
- pension scheme closures
- TUPE as well as untangling day to day HR issues
For more information, please contact Giles Inglis-Jones.
News & Insights
Employers must record daily working time
The ECJ has held that employers are obliged to set up a system for measuring actual daily working time for individual workers.
Dismissing an employee entitled to PHI benefits can be costly
It's essential that any employer considers the wording of the contract and any underlying documents before contemplating employee dismissal.