People & HR Services
With the introduction of Giles Inglis-Jones and Jim Richardson as our People and HR Consultants, our employment team has increased the services that we are able to offer clients, delivering people and employee-related workplace solutions and resolutions across a broad range of business sectors.
Jim is an expert in pre-employment people & HR advice, supporting clients with all aspects of recruitment, including employer brand strategy, executive hiring, employee screening & referencing and graduate & apprenticeship recruitment strategies. He also advises on reward structures and on-going talent management. Giles is a commercially-focused People and HR consultant and has an excellent track record in resolving and implementing reputationally-sensitive and challenging people-related projects for large numbers of clients. Between them, we are able to cover the following areas.
Pre-employment, resourcing and reward:
- Pre-employment screening and referencing - including policy generation and bespoke employee screening
- Full review, benchmarking and recommended changes to the resourcing process to improve speed, cost and quality of hiring
- Executive hiring assessment, management, closure and onboarding
- Set up of Graduate and Apprenticeship programs
- Employer branding and attraction strategy
- Establish and tax optimise share option schemes including EMI, growth shares, entrepreneurs' relief etc
- Development of full pay bands by level, location and skillsets
- Review and recommend improvements to Reward and pay policies (RemCo governance, pay increases, promotions, internal moves etc..)
- Introduction of Innovative reward and benefit tools
For more information, please contact Jim Richardson.
Employment and terminations:
- senior, highly-charged and complex investigations
- grievance investigations and hearings
- claims and disciplinaries
- managing out of senior employees, CEOs downwards
- redundancy and restructuring
- job evaluations
- equal pay audits and implementation
- pension scheme closures
- TUPE as well as untangling day to day HR issues
For more information, please contact Giles Inglis-Jones.
News & Insights
Employment changes in 2020 – what do we know for certain?
This article outlines key legislative changes and cases to watch out for in 2020.
Unfair dismissal – real reason hidden from decision-maker
The Supreme Court's latest decision applies both to “ordinary” unfair dismissal as well as claims for automatic unfair dismissal.