People & HR Services
With the introduction of Giles Inglis-Jones and Jim Richardson as our People and HR Consultants, our employment team has increased the services that we are able to offer clients, delivering people and employee-related workplace solutions and resolutions across a broad range of business sectors.
Jim is an expert in pre-employment people & HR advice, supporting clients with all aspects of recruitment, including employer brand strategy, executive hiring, employee screening & referencing and graduate & apprenticeship recruitment strategies. He also advises on reward structures and on-going talent management. Giles is a commercially-focused People and HR consultant and has an excellent track record in resolving and implementing reputationally-sensitive and challenging people-related projects for large numbers of clients. Between them, we are able to cover the following areas.
Pre-employment, resourcing and reward:
- Pre-employment screening and referencing - including policy generation and bespoke employee screening
- Full review, benchmarking and recommended changes to the resourcing process to improve speed, cost and quality of hiring
- Executive hiring assessment, management, closure and onboarding
- Set up of Graduate and Apprenticeship programs
- Employer branding and attraction strategy
- Establish and tax optimise share option schemes including EMI, growth shares, entrepreneurs' relief etc
- Development of full pay bands by level, location and skillsets
- Review and recommend improvements to Reward and pay policies (RemCo governance, pay increases, promotions, internal moves etc..)
- Introduction of Innovative reward and benefit tools
For more information, please contact Jim Richardson.
Employment and terminations:
- senior, highly-charged and complex investigations
- grievance investigations and hearings
- claims and disciplinaries
- managing out of senior employees, CEOs downwards
- redundancy and restructuring
- job evaluations
- equal pay audits and implementation
- pension scheme closures
- TUPE as well as untangling day to day HR issues
For more information, please contact Giles Inglis-Jones.
News & Insights
Non-Disclosure Agreements – where are we now?
In the government response on the use of NDAs in the workplace, it was confirmed that legislation will be introduced.
Protection for employee with “philosophical” belief in Scottish Independence – will Brexit claims follow?
Employment tribunal found that a belief in Scottish independence amounts to a “philosophical” belief under the Equality Act 2010.
Managing People: Neurodiversity - maximise the potential of your workforce
Maximising the potential of all your employees is essential.