People & HR Services
With the introduction of Jim Richardson as our People and HR Consultant, our employment team has increased the services that we are able to offer clients, delivering people and employee-related workplace solutions and resolutions across a broad range of business sectors.
Jim is an expert in pre-employment people & HR advice, supporting clients with all aspects of recruitment, including employer brand strategy, executive hiring, employee screening & referencing and graduate & apprenticeship recruitment strategies. He also advises on reward structures and on-going talent management. With Jim's expertise, we are able to cover the following areas:
Pre-employment, resourcing and reward:
- Pre-employment screening and referencing - including policy generation and bespoke employee screening
- Full review, benchmarking and recommended changes to the resourcing process to improve speed, cost and quality of hiring
- Executive hiring assessment, management, closure and onboarding
- Set up of Graduate and Apprenticeship programs
- Employer branding and attraction strategy
- Establish and tax optimise share option schemes including EMI, growth shares, entrepreneurs' relief etc
- Development of full pay bands by level, location and skillsets
- Review and recommend improvements to Reward and pay policies (RemCo governance, pay increases, promotions, internal moves etc..)
- Introduction of Innovative reward and benefit tools
For more information, please contact Jim Richardson.
News & Insights
To Furlough & Beyond: COVID-19 related redundancies
We address frequently asked questions around redundancies during furlough.
Government provides welcome clarity for EMI option holders who have been furloughed
The proposed amendments will provide some clarity and address concerns regarding the consequences of furloughing EMI option holders.