People & HR Services
With the introduction of Giles Inglis-Jones as People and HR Consultant our employment team has increased the services that we are able to offer clients, delivering people and employee-related workplace solutions and resolutions across a broad range of business sectors.
Giles is a commercially-focused People and HR consultant and has an excellent track record in resolving and implementing reputationally-sensitive and challenging people-related projects for large numbers of clients.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- senior, highly-charged and complex investigations
- grievance investigations and hearings
- claims and disciplinaries
- managing out of senior employees, CEOs downwards
- redundancy and restructuring
- job evaluations
- equal pay audits and implementation
- pension scheme closures
- TUPE as well as untangling day to day HR issues
For more information, please contact Giles Inglis-Jones.
News & Insights
Major changes to the UK Immigration Rules
There have been major changes to the UK Immigration Rules, most of which will take place from 29 March 2019.
Gender Pay Gap Reporting: latest developments
We look at the recent guidance, best practice for 2019 and the future of gender pay gap reporting.