Companies with international operations need to manage risks and maximise the opportunities in their people strategies whilst complying with regulations of multiple jurisdictions.
Wherever your employment, pensions or immigration issues arise, our team can deliver a coordinated and commercial approach through our network of offices in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia as well as long-standing relationships and networks throughout the United States, Africa, Asia and the Caribbean.
We regularly advise on:
• the protection of trade information and business connections;
• labour mobility issues and managing global human resources with an emphasis on tax-driven solutions;
• trade unions/collective rights /In-country Works Councils/European Works Councils;
• whistleblowing and investigations;
• data protect/privacy/social media;
• equality and diversity;
• immigration assignments and secondments;
• incentive programs and reward regulation;
• moves towards single employment contract and cross border policies and codes of conduct; and
News & Insights
UK work and business mobility in a post-Brexit world
After a long and drawn out process, freedom of movement between the UK and the EU has ended.
The EU-UK Trade & Cooperation Agreement is not a meaningful replacement of free movement
The TCA is vastly limited compared to free movement and simply extends the business visitor category.
Tackling Recruitment & Potential Racial Discrimination under the UK’s new Post-Brexit Immigration System
What the new Skilled Worker route and the UK's new immigration system will mean for UK employers & their recruitment practices?