An award winning International Arbitration team
International arbitration remains an attractive option for resolving disputes because of its confidential nature, the global enforceability of arbitral awards and the successful adoption by most arbitration institutions of virtual technology.
With presence on the ground in most of the world’s major arbitration centres in London, Paris, Geneva, Dubai and Hong Kong, we can advise you on international arbitration conducted under both civil and common law systems, in many different languages.
Who we support
Whether you are a government, a ministry, a sovereign wealth fund, a multinational corporate or a private business, our dedicated arbitration specialists will work alongside you through every aspect of arbitration. From drafting complex arbitration clauses, through advising and representing you in disputes to helping locate assets and enforcing arbitral awards, we will aim to secure the best possible outcome for you.
Our partners will personally handle your case, providing you with a confidential, swift and cost-effective service with a view to achieving your strategic business objectives.
- Acting for a leading Middle East bank in a USD $30 million Islamic finance investment dispute.
- Acting for major Qatari telecommunications provider in relation to a USD 680 million LCIA Arbitration.
- Retained by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Bahrain, the independent body responsible for regulating the telecoms sector in the Kingdom, to advise in relation to numerous statutory arbitrations.
- Successfully defended an Isle of Man shipping company in LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning a multi-million USD West African shipping dispute.
- Representing a large international bank in a $13 million investment agency agreement.