Dealing with restructuring and recovery issues is often complex, challenging and time critical.
Access to an experienced and specialist legal team which is responsive, commercially minded and quick thinking can make a real difference to the outcome of your situation.
Our Corporate Restructuring & Recovery practice carries out the full range of advisory and transactional work. We act for a wide range of lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors and stakeholders.
Our services include:
- advice to directors, creditors and other stakeholders of companies facing financial distress or insolvency
- restructuring of solvent and insolvent companies
- advising boards and the directors of companies on their duties and liabilities in relation to companies facing financial crises
- security reviews on existing or proposed loans
- strategic acquisitions of insolvent businesses and their assets from insolvency practitioners
- advising Receivers and other enforcement agents, and
- cross-border insolvency and jurisdictional issues.
The Charles Russell Speechlys Corporate Restructuring & Recovery team consists of 18 dedicated practitioners and is ranked by Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 in both London and the South.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Chelverton Growth Trust on its Court approved reduction of capital and its latest tender offer
The Advisory team acted as the legal adviser to Chelverton Growth Trust plc on its Court approved reduction of capital and its tender offer.