Doctors and other medical professionals face a constantly changing regulatory and legislative environment.
Our team of specialist healthcare lawyers has the expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that that we can guide you through the legal challenges that this particular sector faces.
We can guide you through these legal and regulatory challenges.
Our team is acknowledged as a leading adviser to individual practitioners and medical operators across the UK.
Our expertise includes:
- regulatory matters (GMC investigations, disclosure and barring referrals, re-validation, CQC enforcement action, NCAS reviews and inquests);
- compliance advice;
- partnership and shareholders agreements;
- personal and corporate tax matters;
- commercial contracts;
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal);
- employment law; and
- NHS remuneration and disputes, including for dispensing doctors.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team shortlisted for the 2021 South East Dealmakers Awards
Our Guildford team shortlisted at the Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2021 for Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Emergex Vaccines on $11m fundraising
Emergex is a UK-based biotechnology company and pioneers of developing synthetic ‘set point’ vaccines .