We understand the pressure that doctors face with constantly changing regulation and legislative requirements.
Our team of specialist healthcare lawyers has the expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that that we can guide you through the legal challenges that this particular sector faces.
We are acknowledged as leading advisers to a wide variety of individual practitioners and corporate organisations across the UK, and are on-hand to offer legal perspective and advice on areas of law such as property, regulatory, corporate, employment, intellectual property, competition and litigation.
Our relevant expertise includes:
- regulatory (GMC investigations, disclosure and barring referrals, re-validation, CQC enforcement action, NCAS reviews and inquests)
- compliance advice
- property (including health centre and clinic developments, leases and planning applications and appeals)
- partnership and shareholders agreements
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- NHS remuneration and disputes, including for dispensing doctors
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of dental practice Feltham Dental
Feltham Dental was established in 1982, the business is an integral part of the community and has many generations of loyal patients.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises CareTech on the acquisition of Smartbox
Smartbox is a market-leading creator of software and hardware that helps disabled people without speech to live more independently.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Wimbledon NeuroCare and Ascot Rehabilitation on the acquisition of a healthcare diagnostic centre
Both Ascot Rehab and Wimbledon NeuroCare provide high quality rehabilitation services for people with neurological conditions.