We understand the pressure that doctors face with constantly changing regulation and legislative requirements.
Our team of specialist healthcare lawyers has the expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that that we can guide you through the legal challenges that this particular sector faces.
We are acknowledged as leading advisers to a wide variety of individual practitioners and corporate organisations across the UK, and are on-hand to offer legal perspective and advice on areas of law such as property, regulatory, corporate, employment, intellectual property, competition and litigation.
Our relevant expertise includes:
- regulatory (GMC investigations, disclosure and barring referrals, re-validation, CQC enforcement action, NCAS reviews and inquests)
- compliance advice
- property (including health centre and clinic developments, leases and planning applications and appeals)
- partnership and shareholders agreements
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- NHS remuneration and disputes, including for dispensing doctors
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - December 2017
Welcome to the December edition of our Pharmacy Brief.
The Department of Health wants to axe health regulators, but should the GPhC stay?
David Reissner explains why there may be a case for the GPhC to be retained if other healthcare regulators are scrapped.
Is this the beginning of the end of the criminalisation of pharmacists?
The Government has published an Order which will decriminalise dispensing errors by pharmacists. Or at least that is what it is meant to do.