We understand the pressure that doctors face with constantly changing regulation and legislative requirements.
Our team of specialist healthcare lawyers has the expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that that we can guide you through the legal challenges that this particular sector faces.
We are acknowledged as leading advisers to a wide variety of individual practitioners and corporate organisations across the UK, and are on-hand to offer legal perspective and advice on areas of law such as property, regulatory, corporate, employment, intellectual property, competition and litigation.
Our relevant expertise includes:
- regulatory (GMC investigations, disclosure and barring referrals, re-validation, CQC enforcement action, NCAS reviews and inquests)
- compliance advice
- property (including health centre and clinic developments, leases and planning applications and appeals)
- partnership and shareholders agreements
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- NHS remuneration and disputes, including for dispensing doctors
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - June 2019
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief.
'The GPhC is not quite Big Brother with its new surveillance powers'
David Reissner considers the extent of the GPhC's legal powers to use covert surveillance in its investigations
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Apposite Capital on their investment into Mirada Medical
Mirada is a leading AI software developer for streamlining cancer treatment planning applications.