We understand the pressure that doctors face with constantly changing regulation and legislative requirements.
Our team of specialist healthcare lawyers has the expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that that we can guide you through the legal challenges that this particular sector faces.
We are acknowledged as leading advisers to a wide variety of individual practitioners and corporate organisations across the UK, and are on-hand to offer legal perspective and advice on areas of law such as property, regulatory, corporate, employment, intellectual property, competition and litigation.
Our relevant expertise includes:
- regulatory (GMC investigations, disclosure and barring referrals, re-validation, CQC enforcement action, NCAS reviews and inquests)
- compliance advice
- property (including health centre and clinic developments, leases and planning applications and appeals)
- partnership and shareholders agreements
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- NHS remuneration and disputes, including for dispensing doctors
News & Insights
Impact of COVID-19 on dental practices: what do practices need to know?
Our Dental Team put together a summary for dental practices including areas to think about and action during the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Vision Mental Health and New Directions to Civitas and TLC Care Homes
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the shareholders of VMH and ND on their sale transaction.
Pharmacy Brief - March 2020
Welcome to the March 2020 edition of the Pharmacy Brief.