Charles Russell Speechlys’ highly regarded insurance team has advised clients in the insurance sector over many years.
Our clients include general and life insurers, pensions or annuity providers, reinsurers, brokers, service providers to the insurance industry and corporate clients requesting advice on insurance policies and coverage.
The team is able to assist clients on the legal aspects of all parts of their business, including:
- when growing or reorganising a business, for example through mergers & acquisitions, or strategic alliances and joint ventures, including dealing with the regulators and courts on Part VII transfer schemes, and on capital raising
- on all aspects of financial services regulation, including prudential requirements, Solvency II, remuneration, governance, disclosures, scope of permissions, conduct of business rules and client money rules
- on normal business contracts; we have lawyers who specialise in advising insurers and intermediaries on outsourcing, reviews of existing products and documentation, new product development and distribution and on reinsurance treaties
- on insurance claims and disputes, and
- on all aspects of running a business, including on HR and remuneration issues, asset management and investment, and real estate matters.
News & Insights
November - Newsletter - Financial Services Institutions Briefing
Welcome to the latest edition of our Financial Services Institutions Briefing.