The Oil and Gas industry continues to seek a more sustainable future, through innovative growth strategies and digital technology.
Whether you are an independent oil and gas company, National Oil Company, government or investor, we can advise you on all aspects of the oil and gas supply chain from upstream licensing, exploration and production, and midstream/ downstream storage to transportation and supply.
As well as conventional oil and gas exploration and extraction, we can assist you with more unconventional reserves, such as coal-bed methane and shale.
Our team works with both UK-based and international operators, offering a wide range of services and delivering bespoke advice in accordance with your unique legal issues and challenges.
Our areas of expertise include:
- flotations and secondary fundraisings;
- regulatory, planning and property matters;
- acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures;
- licence/concession grants and assignments, and farm-ins;
- joint operating and production sharing agreements;
- dispute resolution;
- design, build, drilling and engineering service contracts;
- pipeline construction and transportation; and
- continuing obligations and corporate governance for publicly quoted companies.
Meet the team
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc issues a convertible loan note to raise £1.5 million
Predator is an oil and gas exploration company.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Europa Oil & Gas on placing
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised Europa Oil & Gas on its placing to raise £4m (and open offer to raise up to a further £1m)
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc obtain oil exploration licence in Morocco
Predator Oil & Gas announce that their application for a licence for hydrocarbon exploration and appraisal in Morocco has been accepted
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Predator Oil & Gas Holdings plc on Main Market listing
The company has a Trinidad based enhanced oil recovery project as well as exploration acreage offshore Ireland.