Our work includes advising on UK onshore activities, as well as international projects and joint ventures.
We advise governments, NOCs (National Oil Companies), independent oil and gas companies, and investors on all aspects of the oil and gas supply chain including upstream licensing, exploration and production, and midstream/ downstream storage, transportation and supply.
As well as conventional oil and gas, our knowledge and experience includes unconventional reserves, such as coal bed methane and shale.
Our work includes advising on UK onshore activities, as well as international projects and joint ventures. So whether you're in the UK, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Asia, North America, or the Commonwealth of Independent States, we provide a platform for success in the sector.
Our areas of expertise include:
- flotations and secondary fundraisings
- UK onshore regulatory, planning and property matters
- acquisitions and divestments
- licence/concession grants and assignments, and farm-ins
- joint operating agreements
- production sharing contracts
- dispute resolution
- design and build contracts for petroleum storage and handling facilities
- drilling and engineering service contracts
- pipeline construction and transportation, and
- continuing obligations and corporate governance for publicly quoted oil and gas companies.
News & Insights
Design Museum reopens at stunning new home
Charles Russell Speechlys was delighted to advise the Museum on its relocation
Religious Charities Bulletin
Our Charities newsletter highlights interesting recent developments useful to trustees and others involved with faith charities.