Our work includes advising on UK onshore activities, as well as international projects and joint ventures.
We advise governments, NOCs (National Oil Companies), independent oil and gas companies, and investors on all aspects of the oil and gas supply chain including upstream licensing, exploration and production, and midstream/ downstream storage, transportation and supply.
As well as conventional oil and gas, our knowledge and experience includes unconventional reserves, such as coal bed methane and shale.
Our work includes advising on UK onshore activities, as well as international projects and joint ventures. So whether you're in the UK, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Asia, North America, or the Commonwealth of Independent States, we provide a platform for success in the sector.
Our areas of expertise include:
- flotations and secondary fundraisings
- UK onshore regulatory, planning and property matters
- acquisitions and divestments
- licence/concession grants and assignments, and farm-ins
- joint operating agreements
- production sharing contracts
- dispute resolution
- design and build contracts for petroleum storage and handling facilities
- drilling and engineering service contracts
- pipeline construction and transportation, and
- continuing obligations and corporate governance for publicly quoted oil and gas companies.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Predator Oil & Gas Holdings plc on Main Market listing
The company has a Trinidad based enhanced oil recovery project as well as exploration acreage offshore Ireland.
Spotlight on IP: From R&D to protection and exploitation
The oil and gas industry has always been attuned to the fact that innovation is at its heart.