Mining companies are looking to streamline their operations and seek sustainable growth and investment opportunities.
Whilst maintaining the support they bring to local communities and economies around the world.
Whether you are seeking funding for a new exploration project or reviewing your operations, we are here to help you meet your business needs and objectives. Our experience includes advising mining companies on projects around the world including in many developing markets.
Specialist lawyers for the mining sector
Our multidisciplinary team includes corporate, commercial, banking, litigation and real estate specialists, who can support you on a range of transactions and operational issues such as:
- farm-in and farm-out agreements
- joint ventures (including international joint ventures)
- mine financing
- private placements and IPOs
- mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- dispute resolution and litigation
- property, planning and environmental matters
- competition and regulatory issues.