We have extensive international experience in the mining sector and are particularly well known for our work in emerging markets where we will often provide active support to clients on the ground.
The team is multidisciplinary including corporate, commercial, banking, litigation and real estate lawyers and we advise our mining clients on a range of transactions and operational issues such as:
- farm-in and farm-out agreements
- joint ventures (including international joint ventures)
- mine financing
- private placements and IPOs
- mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- dispute resolution and litigation
- property, planning and environmental matters
- competition and regulatory issues.
The team is extremely active in the sector and an active participant at key international events such as Indaba (South Africa) and the Mines & Money conferences.
News & Insights
Design Museum reopens at stunning new home
Charles Russell Speechlys was delighted to advise the Museum on its relocation
Religious Charities Bulletin
Our Charities newsletter highlights interesting recent developments useful to trustees and others involved with faith charities.