We have extensive international experience in the mining sector and are particularly well known for our work in emerging markets where we will often provide active support to clients on the ground.
The team is multidisciplinary including corporate, commercial, banking, litigation and real estate lawyers and we advise our mining clients on a range of transactions and operational issues such as:
- farm-in and farm-out agreements
- joint ventures (including international joint ventures)
- mine financing
- private placements and IPOs
- mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- dispute resolution and litigation
- property, planning and environmental matters
- competition and regulatory issues.
The team is extremely active in the sector and an active participant at key international events such as Indaba (South Africa) and the Mines & Money conferences.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises TSX Venture Exchange listed mining company Hunt Mining Corp. on its recommended offer for AIM listed Patagonia Gold plc
Hunt Mining Corp. has since been renamed Patagonia Gold Corp. and resumed trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc obtain oil exploration licence in Morocco
Predator Oil & Gas announce that their application for a licence for hydrocarbon exploration and appraisal in Morocco has been accepted