As more investors show an interest in this asset class, our work in the renewable energy sector is an increasingly important part of our Energy & Natural Resources practice.
We also recognise the importance of innovative technology, both in the expansion of sustainable energy generation and more efficient power distribution and usage.
The team is multidisciplinary including corporate, commercial, banking, intellectual property, planning, and litigation lawyers. We advise our cleantech & renewable energy clients on a range of transactions and operational issues such as:
- joint ventures (including international joint ventures)
- mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- financing whether by debt, equity or a combination of the two
- family office and private equity investments
- construction, operation and maintenance advice throughout the lifecycle of a project, including decommissioning
- property, planning and environmental matters
- development and commercialisation of intellectual property in new technologies
- competition, procurement and regulatory issues, and
- supply chain, power purchase and grid connection agreements.
We make it our business to understand fully how our clients operate in their different sectors, fostering long term relationships and providing an exceptional combination of commercial knowledge and legal expertise to achieve desired goals.
Our team works closely with our Technology, Media & Telecommunications team, which allows our clients to benefit from their technical expertise, particularly where Smart Cities and "The Internet of Things" are concerned.
News & Insights
Design Museum reopens at stunning new home
Charles Russell Speechlys was delighted to advise the Museum on its relocation
Religious Charities Bulletin
Our Charities newsletter highlights interesting recent developments useful to trustees and others involved with faith charities.