Project Training Coordinator
We are recruiting a Training Coordinator to support the delivery of a firm wide training programme in support of the Practice Management System project.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks related to the training programme
- Organisation and booking of venues and trainers in collaboration with the IT Training and project teams
- Manage booking of course delegates, and acting as main point of contact for queries and issues
- Maintain the Firm’s learning management system (Cornerstone) under the supervision of the Learning & Development Manager. Tasks to include creating, amending and reporting on project training courses
- Monitoring course registrations and attendance levels, and identifying/escalating areas of concern
- Circulation, collation and analysis of course feedback
- Collation and analysis of statistics and reports on all training activities for the project
Knowledge of Cornerstone would be beneficial for this role.