Tax, Trusts and Succession Associate (3-6 PQE)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 3-6 PQE Associate to join a growing Tax, Trust & Succession team in the Private Client Division, based in our Cheltenham office. The successful candidates will have excellent people skills, experience advising a wide range of UK and international clients on their succession and tax planning, and be looking to develop their careers within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to level of expertise
- Draft more complex documents with minimum instruction and supervision, making use of appropriate precedents
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
- Where appropriate, delegate, co-ordinate and supervise the work of more junior members of the team
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.