Tax, Trusts and Succession (5+ PQE)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 5+ PQE Associate to join a growing Tax, Trust & Succession team in the Private Client Division, based in our London office. The successful candidates will have excellent people skills, experience advising a wide range of UK and international clients on their succession and tax planning, and be looking to develop their careers within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to level of expertise
• Draft more complex documents with minimum instruction and supervision, making use of appropriate precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
• Where appropriate, delegate, co-ordinate and supervise the work of more junior members of the team
• Actively participate in client marketing opportunities such as client seminars, presentations and pitches
• Identify client opportunities and take appropriate steps to follow through
• Contribute to group knowledge and know-how initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
• Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills
• Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
• Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels
• Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
• Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.