Tax Trusts & Succession Associate / Senior Associate
Associate or Senior Associate
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax, Trust & Succession Associate or Senior Associate to join our team in the Hong Kong office. The role will suit someone who has excellent people skills and who is looking to develop their
career within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area.
The Tax, Trust and Succession team focuses on both domestic and international private client matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
• Provide practical and commercial legal advice to clients in a clear and succinct manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to level of expertise
• Draft more complex documents with minimum instruction and supervision, making use of appropriate precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
• Where appropriate, delegate, co-ordinate and supervise the work of more junior members of the team
• Actively participate in client marketing opportunities such as client seminars, presentations and pitches
• Identify client opportunities and take appropriate steps to follow through
• Contribute to group knowledge and know-how initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
• be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
• demonstrate excellent time management skills
• be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
• have the ability to communicate effectively and develop working relations at all levels
• be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
• have a flexible approach and be willing to go the extra mile
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.