Revenue and Credit Controller 6m FTC
The role of the Revenue and Credit Controller is to work within the finance department as part of a busy revenue and credit control team, reporting to the Head of Revenue and Credit Control.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Regular review of aged work in progress and meeting with designated partners to ensure this is effectively managed and department budgets are met
- Working with department heads to gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
- Being first point of contact for one of the firm’s four business divisions
- Producing reports and analysis of billable time as/when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
- Reviewing and updating WIP provision on a monthly basis
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Ensuring the accurate processing of all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and that all such requests are properly authorised in accordance with the firm’s authorisation limits as they might apply from time to time.
- Ensuring that all bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Ensuring that all bills are sent out as soon as possible after they have been processed
For a full breakdown of the role please download the PDF job description.