Reception and Facilities Assistant - 12m FTC
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
The role is for a Reception and Facilities Assistant to work as part of a diverse team in a busy and fast moving Facilities resource covering a range of general business, reception and general office duties. The role will require the ability to switch between tasks quickly to support a dynamic internal customer base.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
As a Reception and Facilities Assistant, you will be expected to assist the Facilities Resource as a whole. Tasks will be divided up each week, depending on tasks, work-loads and absences within the teams.
As part of the General Office team, you will be expected to:
• Answer and deal with enquiries by phone, email or face to face
• Provide a friendly and efficient service to internal clients in the professional and accurate collation and presentation of documents for internal and external purposes
• Arrange and record courier deliveries to deadlines and within budget
• Scan all incoming post before it is distributed to the floors
• Ensure the kitchen areas are kept stocked and tidy
• Liaise with the Cashiers team to process cheque requests and petty cash requests
• Process daily banking and take to bank
• Ensure the maintenance of equipment including vending machines and generally reviewing and reporting to the Facilities Manager concerning premises and equipment
As part of the Reception team, you will be expected to:
• Ensure all calls are responded to within the minimum period of time and in the agreed style
• Welcome clients and visitors and ensure they are dealt with promptly
• Ensure meeting rooms are fully stocked and set up as required for seminars / training
• Provide an efficient service when booking meeting rooms and refreshments
• Open or close the Reception area at the beginning or end of the day when required
• Ensure the Reception area is kept tidy at all times
When assisting the general Facilities team, your main responsibilities will be:
• Assisting Facilities Manager with facilities matters as and when required
• Updating the Facilities documents and systems
• Assisting with tuck shop orders and deliveries
• Assisting Archives team as required
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firm’s policies in general.
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.