Property Portfolio Project Co-ordinator
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent administrator/project coordinator into our Development Sales Team which specialises in conveyancing.
The role fulfils an integral part of the team output which services a major client.
The role holder must be organised, able to prioritise work and have the ability to work under pressure with supervision.
Good IT skills are essential (although training will be given).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
• Attend a weekly internal meeting and be able to talk confidently about the clients expectations for that week.
• Attend a weekly external meeting (via video link) with the clients agents to discuss requirements and be able to give updates on all current
• Meticulously maintain a progress spreadsheet containing details for all transactions.
• Upload due diligence documentation to an external case management system maintained by the clients agent.
• Provide administration support for the team according to operational demands.
• Be able to co-ordinate transactions by providing information to the team of the next steps in the process so nothing is overlooked.
• Deal with a large volume of emails and be able to pick out the relevant information for updates/spreadsheets etc.
• Deal with some financial aspects for example setting up payments for completions.
• Experience within the legal/property sector is preferred, but not essential.
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.