Paralegal - Real Estate
The role of Paralegal will involve working for the Real Estate team and the Development Sales team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
Infrastructure Paralegal role
- Running matters relating to residential development infrastructure e.g. Deeds of Easement, Highways Agreements, Adoption Agreements (Infrastructure Agreements)
- Negotiating and completing Infrastructure Agreements
- Taking instructions from and reporting directly to clients
- Dealing with a variety of counterparties including Local Authorities, Statutory Undertakers and neighbouring land owners
- Responsibility for a significant case load whereby the candidate is the first point of contact for clients and counterparties
Development Sales Support Role
- Assisting with general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the conveyancing stages and processes
- Inputting data on to our case management system
- Maintaining data rooms and spreadsheets
- Pre-completion and Post-completion assistance (engrossments, letters and notice of transfer charge etc)
- Administrative tasks including printing, copying, scanning, faxing and filing
For a full breakdown of the role please download the PDF job description.