Paralegal - Private Wealth Disputes (12 / 18 months FTC)
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
Private Wealth Disputes
The role of Paralegal on a fixed term basis of 12/18 months will mainly be to assist fee earners in providing a quality service to their client base.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
- Supporting and assisting Associates and trainees as and when required
- Research tasks
- Document review
- Proof reading
- Billing assistance
- Point of contact for third parties
- Knowledge management for the team and keeping records up to date
- Supporting other teams as required
- Administrative tasks including typing, printing, copying, faxing, filing and document management
- Highly motivated individual who will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements
- Strong commitment to providing clients with a high quality service
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy schedule
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills and ability to efficiently run a number of work matters/ tasks simultaneously, working to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- High degree of accuracy/attention to detail
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.