Legal Cashier - 4m FTC
The Legal Cashier will work as part of a team of 12 in order to deliver high level service to the firm. The Legal Cashier will process a high volume of client and office transactions in strict accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority Rules and the firms Authority Limits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Taking a lead role in the on-going review of dormant client account balances with consideration to SRA Rule 14 and other projects, such as the review of credit disbursements and the maintenance of the Firms Central Register of Accounts.
- Offering support to core functions within the AP and Cashiers team, including covering these roles in times of absences.
The core roles include:
- Reviewing the firms’ client accounts for funds received and informing the related fee earner promptly, before recording the receipt on the appropriate ledger in accordance with SRA.
- Processing client account payment requests via Telegraphic Transfer and cheque, promptly and accurately in accordance with SRA.
- Processing requests to transfer client funds in settlement of the firm’s fees in accordance with SRA Rule 17.
For full information regarding the role, pelase download the PDF job description.