Junior Lawyer: Private Wealth/ Tax, Trust & Succession
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
(Junior) Associate - England and Wales qualified junior solicitor
Charles Russell Speechlys AG is a Swiss law Firm, with offices in Zurich and Geneva, which is part of an international law firm presently based in 11 locations across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Our particular strength is that we have specialists providing high net worth individuals, family offices and corporate clients with expert and joined up advice on private client, tax, litigation and corporate law matters.
We provide Swiss, English and international legal and tax advice from our Swiss offices.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax, Trust & Succession (junior) Associate to join our team in Switzerland (in Zurich). The Tax, Trust and Succession team focuses on UK, Swiss and international private client matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
• Deliver high quality professional services with a focus on Trust, wealth structuring and UK tax (personal and corporate)
• UK personal tax advice for individuals who are resident but not domiciled in the UK
• Legal and UK tax advice on the implications of creating, maintaining and/or winding up trusts and other structures
• Deliver practical advice on UK and cross-border probate matters
• Contribute to group knowledge and know-how initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
• be England and Wales qualified (with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an international environment post graduate degree)
• have previous experience of wealth structuring and UK tax and probate advice
• be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
• demonstrate excellent time management skills
• have the ability to communicate effectively and develop working relations at all levels
• have excellent research skills
• be a team player
• have strong IT skills (e.g. Word & excel)
• be willing to learn German
If you are qualified to England, Wales qualified Junior Associate, and you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic team of international lawyers, please contact us:
Mark Summers firstname.lastname@example.org
Dharshi Wijetunga email@example.com
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.