IT Support Analyst
The role of the IT Support Analyst involves working as part of a team of three to provide high quality support and assistance on all aspects of IT. While predominantly based in the Guildford office, this role will include travel and support to other UK offices (London and Cheltenham) and support and cover for the IT Service Desk.
The IT Director has overall responsibility for the running of the Department and producing the IT strategy for the Firm.
The IT Department is divided into three sections;
- Service Delivery
- Technical Operations
The IT Support Analyst will report into the UK Regional IT Manager. The role is based in our Guildford office, however there will be opportunities to provide telephone and remote support to all of our offices globally.
Key Tasks (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Providing a professional and consistent level of telephone and desk-side support to the Guildford office, and other offices as required
- Assisting with providing support to the firm by telephone and remote control as required
- Ensuring all requests are accurately recorded and responded to within a timely manner
- Assist in the setup of any internal or external virtual meetings
- Investigate and take ownership of issues with collaboration equipment. Liaise with the 3rd party supplies and ensure speedy resolution of any issues
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of multi-functional devices, printers and secure print/cost recovery system
- Administration of all starters and leavers across the firm
- Promoting the use of IT to staff
- Liaising with Technical Support team, Incident and Problem Management Specialist and third-party maintenance suppliers
- Imaging and maintaining laptops
- Deployment and maintenance of mobile devices
- Administration of the telecoms systems
- Utilising and providing updates for the IT knowledge base
- Requirement to cover planned absences in UK offices
- Assisting with the creation and updating of documentation
- Provide cover of the Service Desk when required
- Other support related activities as required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to manage Stakeholder expectations
- Highly motivated and methodical with good problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads, identify business-critical issues and act upon them.
- Experience of working in a professional services organisation, Law Firm is desirable
- Flexible approach to working, including a willingness to work out of hours.
- Providing a professional and consistent level of technology support to all staff
- Responding to incoming incidents and requests as first point of contact reported via all mediums
- Provide face-to-face desk side support and be visible to the business
- Ensuring all incidents and requests are accurately recorded at the time of being reported and responded to within a set Service Level Agreement
- Alerting Managers to reoccurring incidents and potential issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Outlook and Teams
- ITIL certification
- Sound troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Experience of supporting Multi-Functional Devices and printers
- Experience of supporting mobile devices including iPhones
- Experience of using an Incident Management system
- Experience of Cisco Maintenance an advantage
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.