IT Service Desk Analyst - Paris
The role of Service Desk Analyst is to provide professional, high quality IT support. Based in the Paris office, working as part of the global IT team, the Analyst will open the European Service Desk one hour earlier than London and deal with requests from the Firm. There will be frequent visits to London and the European offices.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Providing a professional and consistent level of IT support to 1,000+ staff by telephone, remote control and desk-side visits.
- Ensuring all incidents and requests are accurately recorded and responded to within a timely manner
- Maintain a customer focused approach at all times and ensure adherence to IT standards, targets, processes and SLA’s
- Frequent visits to London and European offices with travel expected at least once a month
- Service of systems
- Answering customer queries, promoting use of the IT systems and conducting limited 1:1 training
- Building relationships with these key customers representing IT
- Working closely with colleagues in London under the remit of the Service Desk Manager and Head of User Support
- Liaising with Technical Support team and third party suppliers
For a full breakdown of the Job Description please download the PDF