Information Technology Project Manager
Charles Russell Speechlys works with clients in the UK and throughout the world. Our lawyers are based in 11 locations across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, through each of these locations, clients are able to access the full range of the Firm’s skills and expertise. We have an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. This gives us a wider perspective, clear insight and a strongly commercial long-term view.
The IT Resource currently comprises of 45 people. The Head of IT has overall responsibility for the running of the Department and producing the IT strategy for the Firm.
The IT Department is divided into 6 sections;
- Applications Support
- Business Systems & Development
- DMS & Deployment
- Transformation and Projects
- User Support which includes Service Desk, Document Support and Training
The role of Project Manager is to manage projects for the IT department. They will be the primary contact for internal clients throughout the entire project life cycle and take the lead on all technical projects from the initial stage of scoping out requirements to writing business case documents and finally the implementation of solutions chosen by the clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
Drive forward and coordinate the multiple projects that the firm is undertaking on a continuous basis by:
- Producing comprehensive project plans, taking input from technical and firmwide resources, detailing scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources
- Analysing, refining and liaising on business requirements, translating these into project requirements and successful project delivery
- Analysing business operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses, and identifying opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Liaising between the firm and IT in order to provide technical solutions that meet user needs
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A DAY RATE CONTRACT
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.