General Office Assistant
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
The General Office Assistant will report directly to the Facilities Manager and work closely with the Facilities Administrator. The role will primarily provide support to the Facilities Team and the wider office.
The core hours are 09:30 – 14:30 each day.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
• Provide a friendly and efficient service to internal and external clients
• Saving of post (training given for saving of post on firm’s document management system)
• Distribution of post
• Carry out copying, scanning, binding and other General Office duties
• Post room cover (training provided)
• Ability to cover Reception during lunch breaks and absences
• Assisting Facilities Manager when required
• Any other duties on ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate must:
• Be flexible
• Have a positive attitude
• Have professional presentation
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.