Conveyancer - Real Estate Team and Development Sales Team
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
The role of Conveyancer will involve working for the Real Estate team and the Development Sales team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
Due Diligence role
• Working as part of a small team to undertake due diligence in relation to the acquisition of multiple leasehold and freehold properties
• Investigating title, reviewing searches and property information, raising enquiries and preparing and issuing reports on title.
• Drafting, engrossing and completing leases in a standard form
• Taking instructions from and reporting directly to clients
• Dealing with a variety of counterparties including Local Authorities.
• Responsibility for a significant case load whereby the candidate is the first point of contact for clients and counterparties
• Undertaking general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the conveyancing stages and processes
• Inputting data and reports onto an external case management system and maintaining spreadsheets
• Drafting completion and financial statements
• Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms on line
• Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications online
• Closing files and account balances
The ideal candidate must:
• Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills
• Demonstrate excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Worksite and preferably use of a case management system
• Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
• Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels.
• Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
• Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.