Client Relationship Manager
Charles Russell Speechlys works with clients in the UK and throughout the world. Our lawyers are based in 11 locations across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, through each of these locations, clients are able to access the full range of the Firm’s skills and expertise. We have an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. This gives us a wider perspective, clear insight and a strongly commercial long-term view.
Client Relationship Manager:
The Business Development & Marketing team partners with the Firm in the development of our business, builds relationships with existing and potential clients, and also manages our market profile. In broad terms the team:
- drives the positioning of our brand through client service & thought leadership;
- creates and manages the strategic business plans at a client, partner, sector and practice group level;
- manages the Firm’s key client relationship and client listening programmes;
- manages our relationships with the media and seeks out the most appropriate opportunities;
- creates and implements the Firm’s digital strategy;
- provides strategic advice and management on pitching opportunities
The Relationship Manager sits within the Business Development channel and has the experience, skill and passion to help to create and embed a culture of relationship excellence across the Firm. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development you will deliver excellent client service advice to our partners and client teams for our key account programmes. You will lead at putting client needs at the heart of our business and equip our partners and staff with best practice support in this area. You will utilise the support from across the Business Development & Marketing function – leading on the specifics of our client feedback, advanced account management and strategic planning as well as integrating the use of knowledge and insight thought leadership into the account management process.
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.