Business Development Executive (FTC)
The role of the Business Development Executive ("BDE") is to work with the Business Development Manager ("BDM") and existing BDE, for a period of four months to ensure continued support in the planning, development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns directed at our core client base and to help in the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business.
The role requires a flexible and driven BDE who will primarily support the Business Services sector.
The BDE will report directlly to the existing BDE with oversight of the BDM.
The other key liasion relationships are:
- Heads of Business Services Division and related sub-groups
- Partners and other fee earners across all offices
- Director of Business Development and Communications
- Head of Business Development
- Other Business Development Executives
- Other members of the Marketing and Business Development team in London and internationally
- Members of other Support services (e.g. Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge)
This role will be a fixed term contract of four months.
For further information please contact Kylie Fawcett.