Associate - Family (4+ PQE)
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family Associate to join our tier one ranked team at our Guildford office. The role requires someone with experience of high value and complex matrimonial finance issues and private child law matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
• Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
• Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the team’s client base, the individual’s contacts and the team’s network of referrers
• Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
• Be very well organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously either as the main fee earner or as an assistant to the Partners
• Display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have a commitment to providing clients with a first class service in line with the team’s reputation
• Have a strong focus on exceeding client expectations, proven evidence of anticipating client needs and resolving problems
• Be confident in communicating both orally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and professionals
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.