Associate - Corporate Commercial (5+ PQE)
Charles Russell Speechlys works with clients in the UK and throughout the world. Our lawyers are based in 11 locations across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, through each of these locations, clients are able to access the full range of the Firm’s skills and expertise. We have an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. This gives us a wider perspective, clear insight and a strongly commercial long-term view.
The Guildford team provide a comprehensive range of corporate, commercial, capital markets and banking advice. Equally adept at advising large public companies. SMEs, entrepreneurs, financial institutions, private equity and other investment houses and funds, we work with regional, national and international clients on:
- Private fund raisings and investments
- Mergers and acquisitions (private and public)
- Joint ventures
- Corporate reorganisations
- Debt financing
- Rights issues
- Corporate advisory matters
- Commercial contracts
- To support Partners with corporate matters and commercial work.
- Candidates will need flexibility to work closely with our London office, including some travel to the London office.
- Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner.
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to a level of expertise.
- Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents.
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice.
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.